Here is the recipe for Coconut Chia Protein Pancakes, and everyone knows that you cant go wrong with pancakes.
- 1⁄4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add wet ingredients and stir together.
- Heat a pan and coat with coconut oil. Pour 2 tbsp of batter to form each pancake.
- Cook a few minutes. Once it starts to bubble on top, flip and cook an additional minute or two.
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES